Determine a Strategy
How much curated content do you want on your blog? A good blend could be 70% original content, 30% curated.
Where Will You Get The Content?
Make a checklist of the most important websites and blogs you visit on a regular basis. Read the headlines to find the content you find helpful and think your target audience will appreciate.
Your Tone of Voice
Some people really like to report the facts. Others enjoy stirring up controversy and be as contentious as possible.
Give An Opinion on the Curated Content
Many entrepreneurs who curate content just put up the subject material without saying why it’s important or what the context is. Talk about the issues, why the content shows a development about the specific issue, and so on. Make connections for the reader so they can see the value of the content and the value of the thought and work you are putting into your curation.
What Are Your Target Audience’s Pain Points
What are the most widespread problems that your audience have and what can help them fix those problems? Yes, you want to sell your own products, but don’t avoid referring to your competitors entirely or …Read More → Curate Content For A Blog
- Make sure that your blogs are optimized: If your blogs are optimized, they will appear at the top of the page when a person is searching for what you are offering. It will not require a great deal of effort for you to optimize your blogs and it will be well worth any effort that you make. Another important thing that you will definitely want to include is an effective call-to-action (CTA). You will soon notice that the CTA makes a big difference in how people respond to you and interact with you.
- Make sure that you give your target audience members the opportunity to opt-in: If you put a box in your website’s landing page, you may be surprised at how much you can increase the number of subscribers you get (or increase). If people like what they are reading, it is not a big leap for them to opt-in to receiving other information that you have to offer on a continuing basis. Many people will be willing to give you a way to contact them. If you happen to have multiple landing pages, you should add the box to each one of them.
- Offer an incentive for new
Your goal is to use a blog post to attract strangers to your website and transform them into your visitor on getting to your website. Your blog post should contain relevant keywords and information that answers your visitor’s questions, meet their needs and provide insights into helping them achieve their goals.
After attracting your website visitors, you convert these visitors into leads using website email forms and chat messaging channels where your prospects can submit their contacts such as email address or phone number. This provides a communication channel to continuously provide relevant information, build rapport and credibility with your prospects.
This is the stage where you convert the leads into customers by getting them to make a buying decision or to take a profitable action.
This is achieved by using automated email sequences to send your prospects messages in order to build credibility and to identify their problems and goals.
Subsequently, you can send them specific information about the benefit of your products and how it will solve their problems. This is called PRESELLING. Preselling increases conversion rate and the odds of making sales.
NB- Prospects buy only from marketers they trust thus do not sell …Read More → Use Blogging As an Inbound Marketing Strategy
Getting Traffic To Your Funnel
- One basic strategy is that traffic from organic searches, social media, or a YouTube video, drives traffic to your website blog page which leads the viewer to a product offer or recommendation. Reach visitors from social media and organic traffic and send them to your YouTube video.
Although not a replacement for regular blogging, video blogging has become an extremely popular way of reaching online viewers.
- Article marketing is a great way to enter a lot of content online for the search engines to rank, and for the viewers that are searching for that same article content.
Building up the site naturally will provide continuous site growth without spending any money.
One great way to leverage your site traffic is through the use of pop-ups. It’s important not to overuse pop-ups as they can take away from a friendly user experience while the viewer is trying to read your post.
Sooner or later almost every successful business owner faces the decision of whether or not to expand the business to meet potential growth opportunities. The primary reason to scale a business is to increase profitability.
Here’s how PPC works:
Each time that your ad is …Read More → Sales Funnel Strategies
Link Building is part of your on-site SEO and crucial if you’re going to leverage your blog commenting benefits. There are inbound and outbound links but as mentioned earlier, try focussing on the https URLs. Link building can increase your site popularity depending on what kind of links they are. Which is why High Authority links are more preferable. In a nutshell, link building is the art of linking to relevant content to increase popularity and conversion.
Yes you can leverage your blog commenting benefits and attract more web traffic to your Blog. But that will largely depend on what you comment and to whom. Read other comments and note on what is being discussed, but more importantly what is asked. Read the post you’re about to comment on (to the last word) and add value to the content in your comment.
To leverage blog commenting benefits for the traffic, your content must be as compelling as any other. The comment needs to inspire curiosity through addressing a need. And also suggest a solution (Without Any Links) because you’re building a reputation, not a bank account.
You need to be painfully specific with your targeting. Because random comments with promotional …Read More → Blog Commenting Benefits